We told you it wasn't too good to be true...
The only thing better than starting your dream career is saving some money at the same time!
Take a look at our list of courses that are currently discounted. But hurry! As they won’t last forever...Students looking into working with dogs will love our dog grooming course. Studied at your own pace with materials and support provided. Students will learn how to deal with a variety of breeds from Newfoundlands to terriers. Dogs with short hair or dogs with long hair the course covers them all.
Our courses are designed around the student, flexible hours and days, why wait, give us a call now.
Scruffy 2 Fluffy Dog Grooming School, based in Bargoed, South Wales, We offer full, part and flexible training courses to people of all ages, to become professionally trained and qualified in dog grooming, and to excel in the dog grooming profession, our main goal is helping people back into work or a change of career or starting up a new business venture! We are here to help Everyone achieve their career goals at affordable training costs, we simply love our fabulous job!
Take a look at our website. Www.scruffy2fluffydoggroomingschool.co.uk grooming classes Affordable Professional Dog Grooming courses
Students enjoy our calm,relaxed, learning environment.Would you love to work with mans best friend?
Then this is where our dog grooming course comes in!
Boost your knowledge and understanding of how to groom dogs professionally.
we can fast track qualifications for those students who are groomers, we can also help those wanting a recognised qualifications get on the right road to success. Our prices are very affordable.
There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line.
Our aim is to help each and every student to reach their own personal goals in their own time without undue stress.
Our aftercare, help and guidance does not end on the final day of a student's course. We are always available as support to our students.
We offer our students extensive knowledge and experience gained from working in the industry for more than 15 years.
We believe in continually updating our own skills, and attend grooming workshops/seminars.
We hold demonstration days for new and old students to keep skills refreshed and current.
We offer our students lovely tidy on site accommodation, fully equipped and comfortable, with Wi-Fi and SKY T.V.
Most importantly to Learn and develop in a relaxed, fun and friendly atmosphere.
pop In and take a look at our newly refurbished salon, it’s absolutely gorgeous and a lovely atmosphere to work and train in.
Are you interested in achieving a qualification in Dog Grooming? We can help. Give us a call.
1) First-Aid - Find out the types of first-aid situations which may occur and how these should be dealt with.
2) Breeds, Appearance & Condition and Trimming - Learn how to plan work according to the client's request, the breed of dog and its appearance.
3) Condition of the Work Area - Revise the importance of maintaining the condition of the work area in the salon
4) Environmental Damage & Waste - Learn about the possible environmental damage that could occur and how to respond.
5) General Health, Welfare & Preventative Care - Describe how to promote the health and general welfare of animals and minimise stress.
6) Records & Importance of Keeping Records - Find out why records are required for management and legislative purposes and the importance of maintaining them
7) Legislation & Codes of Conduct - Revise current Health and Safety legislation, animal welfare legislation & codes of practice
8) Nutrition & Exercise - Learn why animals need exercise and how the type and amount varies at different stages in an animal's life
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours., we are always available for a chat.
2 Hanbury Square, Bargoed, Caerphilly, Mid Glamorgan CF81 8QQ, GB
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: By appointment